Job Opening: Assistant Warehouse Manager
Assistant Warehouse Manager (Expired)
Remedy Staffing is looking for an Assistant Warehouse Manager for our client located in Suffolk, VA! Hiring immediately!
Pay rate: Starting at $18.00/hr (with the potential to make more based on experience)
Schedule: Full time. Must be flexible to work any day of the week including weekends and overtime
- Supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees.
- Establishing, monitoring, and managing operational goals.
- Developing warehouse operations systems, including product handling, storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping/receiving processes.
- Training and managing a warehouse team to solve operational issues and achieve performance goals.
- Overseeing daily operations, inventory control, and logistics coordination.
- Coordinating in/outbound shipments and negotiating transportation costs.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment and ensuring compliance with legal regulations.
- Scheduling and overseeing the warehouse team to meet fulfillment center demands.
- Inspecting and maintaining equipment, tools, and machinery.
- Conducting regular meetings with warehouse leads to review and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention.
- Resolving escalated customer service issues.
- Reviewing and auditing warehouse performance, and suggesting and implementing improvement plans.
- Coordinating scheduling and staffing requirements for smooth operations.
- Inspecting the building and warehouse equipment for maintenance and repairs.
- High school diploma
- Detail & task oriented
- Experience utilizing WMS
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of company staff
- Previous warehouse management experience, preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Weekly Pay!