Love work as much as you love cheese!
Culture thrives at Emmi Roth, and so will you! Get your foot in the door at one of the top specialty cheese companies in the country.
Find a career with growth opportunities and excellent pay at our BRAND NEW conversion facility in Stoughton, Wisconsin.
Emmi Roth is a leading specialty cheese company that produces some of the top cheese brands in the U.S. – Athenos, Emmi and Roth Cheese. Our brand new conversion facility in Stoughton, Wisconsin, will allow us to cut, slice, shred, crumble, and package our beloved cheeses for consumers across the country.
NOW HIRING! Multiple positions
Come work for one of top specialty cheese companies in the country.
Location: Stoughton, WI
We’re filling immediate openings at our new warehouse, packaging, and cheese processing facility.
Warehouse Associate | $21-$22/hr | 1st shift
Summary: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for operating forklifts and other warehouse equipment to move products and materials within our facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely operate forklift and/or other warehouse equipment.
- Load and unload trucks, move products, and transport materials.
- Ensure accurate and timely fulfillment of customer requests.
- Securely wrap and prepare pallets for shipment, following proper packaging guidelines.
- Maintain accurate inventory records.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Work with a team to accomplish customer order goals.
Production Associate | $20/hr | 1st shift
Summary: The Production Associate performs a variety of essential tasks to assist in production in a food manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely operate machinery and/or equipment used in the cheese manufacturing process.
- Load materials into packaging equipment.
- Use electric pallet jacks, hand trucks, or other equipment to transport goods.
- Ensure all ingredients and materials are readily available for production activities.
- Inspect production lines and product to ensure high quality.
- Package and label finished product.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy workstation.
- Identify and report potential safety hazards.
Additional open positions up $29/hr
Annual bonus potential for some roles
- Packaging line lead | $26-$29/hr | 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
- Packaging machine operator | $23/hr | 1st shift
- Production associate | $20/hr | 1st shift
- Sanitation team lead | $28.50/hr | 2nd shift
- Sanitation team member | $25.50/hr | 1st shift
- Shipping and receiving coordinator | $22-$25/hr | 1st shift
- Warehouse shift lead | $26-$29/hr | 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
- Warehouse associate | $21-$22/hr | 1st shift
- Quality tech | $21/hr | 1st shift
Why join the team?
- Competitive Wages and Shift Differential
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Benefit Options to Meet Your Needs, including 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave and 401K match
- Annual Bonus Potential
- Paid Training and Certifications
- Ergonomics Program, Including On-Site Therapists
Working at Emmi Roth: Where Culture Thrives
In cheesemaking, cultures are used to help milk flourish and create rich, developed cheeses. At Emmi Roth, that recipe extends from our cheese vats into everything we do. We’re on a mission to craft great cheese and inspire moments of joy through food, all while taking care of our employees and communities along the way. Here, talented people who love cheese take pride in their work and are empowered to create, lead, and learn. Through that, we are building a culture that thrives on inspiration, respect, passion, growth, and opportunities.
We are proud to be part of Switzerland’s largest milk processor, Emmi Group, which employs thousands of cheese lovers in 13 countries worldwide. Here in the U.S., Emmi Roth has operations at five locations across Wisconsin and growing.
We’re dedicated to investing in you as a team member so you can take care of yourself and your family. We believe that taking care of yourself means investing in your health, financial well-being, and your career. We offer full benefits for all of our team members, including medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401(K) plans, family leave, education assistance, and learning and development resources.