Branch No: 67185-6185
2949 Erie Boulevard East, Suite 100
Syracuse, NY 13224
Phone: (315) 299-6977
Are you looking for a stable job during the Day? This Production job might be for you. We have a client that is looking for several people that have the following traits:
• Ability to work 12 hour shifts • Has transportation to and from work
• Has High School Diploma or GED
• Good attitude and work ethic is so important
• Drug Testing and Background checks are conducted
• General manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
• Inspecting parts
• Lift up to 50lbs. without restriction
• Stand for 12 hour shifts in steel toe shoes/boots
• Checking product quality, and identify materials needed to continue production line. • Will perform other functions as needed and instructed by management personnel.
• Work as a part of team to accomplish a common goal
• Must do general housekeeping of manufacturing areas and equipment to ensure a safe, efficient and contamination free work area and equipment is maintained this includes sweeping and mopping of the production area, wiping down the machines and removal and disposal of waste and rubbish.Apply Now More Info
• The incumbent of this position will perform mold changes, handle molds, overhead crane, hilo, and
• prepare for changeovers in the injection-molding department.
• You will also perform mold pin changes and insert changes as well as PM activities in the molding department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist process techs with machine processing, process control, and documentation.
• Ensure that all safety procedures are followed, protective equipment used when required, and audits and checklists are completed on a daily basis.
• Understand proper safety procedures to perform mold changes and handle molds. Understand lockout procedures, safety checklists, and safety equipment such as hard hats.
• Operate molding machine and robot functions for mold changes and robot end-of-arm tooling changes.
• Assists with grinder changeovers, blender changeovers, and monitors blending area to ensure material is being fed properly to blenders and machines.
• Able to multitask projects, assignments, and daily activities
• Looks for ways to eliminate waste, improve product quality, improve safety, and improve the work environment for team members.Apply Now More Info