Branch No: 67362-6218
525 West 5300 South, Suite 210
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Phone: (801) 685-8100
Executive Assistant – Murray, UT
Pay Rate: $22.50/hr.
Position Purpose This position reports to members of top administrative team and council members, such as an Assistant Vice President, Assistant Administrator, Nurse Administrator, Operations Officer, or Group Operations Director and provides and oversees a full range of clerical and specialized administrative functions.
Apply Now More Info
Position will provide and oversee a full range of secretarial and reception functions. Will report to multiple managers and departments.
Screen telephone calls, receives and directs visitors, resolve routine inquiries, maintain calendar of appointments and schedules. Set up meetings and coordinate related arrangements.
3 to 5 years of Receptionist\ Administrative experienceApply Now More Info
Our client is hiring immediately. They are looking for associates willing to work days or swings:
WAREHOUSE PRODUCTION POSITIONS
Day Shift: 6/7:00 AM – 6/7:00 PM
Swing Shift: 2:00 PM - Midnight Monday – Friday
NOTE: Swing Shift is currently reporting at 9AM until swing shift ramps up.
Pay Rate: $14.00 - $16.00/hr.
Our Client is looking for candidates to work in a warehouse environment doing:
Note: This position is VERY physically demanding.
Day and Swing Shifts Available - Start Immediately!
Our Client in the North Salt Lake vicinity is looking for candidates to work in a warehouse environment doing:
Develops trusting relationships with hiring managers and HR professionals. Partners with hiring managers and Human Resources consultant to create job profiles, understand the position and the team culture, and assess needs of hiring manager through the hiring process.
• Defines and coordinates job posting process including finance approval and creating a posting plan. Open positions on appropriate job sites to attract qualified candidates who align with our mission, vision and values to join our organization.
• Effectively utilizes support resources to screen candidates through resume and application review, use of pre-hire assessment testing results, and conducting phone screens to identify the best qualified candidates for open positions.
• Partners with managers to ensure high quality, consistent hiring process and quality interactions with candidates. Support managers through decision to hire, including reviewing compensation and overall job offers.
• Communicates effectively with hiring manager, HR and leaders to support extraordinary hiring with every position. Articulates candidate strengths and risks in a timely manner to ensure an efficient process leading to a quality hire.
• Coordinates job offers and facilitate communication with candidates and hiring managers. Uses negotiation skills and tactics to ensure fair compensation while promoting company's community contribution, and total compensation offering for the position.Apply Now More Info
|Location:||SALT LAKE CITY, UT,|
Location: Near U of U
Work Schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and every other Thursday. 12-hour shifts from 6:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Do you enjoy working with people and have great customer service skills? If you don't mind working in a Call Center environment, this may be the job for you? This job does not require weekends and is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity....
Collections Care Specialist (4600 West)
Entry Rate: $14.25/hr.
Shift Details: Mon - Fri / 9:30AM – 6PM
Interviews are held at Client’s Location end of February.
Training Class Starts: March 14, 2017
Training Class Hours: 8AM – 5PM
NOTE: Client has a very strict 90-day training attendance policy where associates CANNOT take any days off.
The Collector provides "Extraordinary Care" to patients, and customers through friendly, caring, courteous, and professional service. This position is responsible for assisting in the resolution and/or collections of all facility, physician and subsidiary self-pay accounts.
Collectors place an emphasis on client's Healing Commitments, Mission, Vision, and Values through their duties and responsibilities. Collectors provide customer service by answering inbound phone calls and making outbound calls in a high volume call center environment.
Collectors also work on account resolution, follow-up, and when necessary referral of patients to other available resources to satisfy their patient accounts. Utilizing their positive customer service skills the Collector has an opportunity to help patients and customers of on a daily basis.Apply Now More Info
Are you seeking a Call Center Opportunity in the Midvale area? Our client is offering a Direct Hire opportunity with great hours -- NO WEEKENDS, GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $12.24 + Bonuses
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
TRAINING CLASSES STARTING MID-MARCH!
Job Description: The Retention Representative is an inside sales position that is responsible for retaining customers. Under immediate supervision, each representative will respond to phone calls in a fast-paced call center and maximize retention opportunities by responding to in-bound disconnect/downgrade calls in a continuous effort to retain customers while promoting and selling company products and services to residential customers. Representatives will also provide extraordinary customer service; to include answering questions, fulfilling orders, troubleshooting problems, responding with information, and limiting call transfers with first call resolution, using various computer systems (20 or more)/screens simultaneously to process sales and service orders.
• $12.24 per hour to start with hourly wage increases every six months until reaching the top of the wage scale plus uncapped commission for incredible earning potential!
• Paid training will be six weeks; 10a.m. to 7p.m. Mon-Fri.
• MUST be able to attend entire training without time off!
Typical Work Hours: Current hours of operation are 8am to 7pm. Mon-Fri. Shifts are based on seniority. Mandatory overtime during the week may be required, based on call volumes during normal hours of operation.
• Fantastic Medical, Dental and Vision, offered after 30 days of employment for you and your family!
• Company prepaid tuition program after 90 days of employment!
• 401K Plan with company match!
• Discounts on Products and Services!
• Casual, yet professional work environment!Apply Now More Info
Are you a hard worker, looking for a manufacturing position with great hours and great pay? Keep reading and you can apply for a position with our client and start immediately!
They offer 8 and 12-hr. shifts with great pay!
Production Positions Available Now!
Job location: West Valley City approx 1900 S 3600 W.
Our client is seeking warehouse associates in a production environment.
These are Temp-to-Hire Opportunities:
6:30AM to 7PM- $11.50
6:30PM to 7AM -$12.16
(Some 8 hour shifts available)
** 7:00AM - 03:30 PM - $11.50
** 3:00PM - 11:30 PM- $12.00
** 11:00PM - 07:30 AM- $12.16
VARIOUS POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
1. Assistant on the production lines helping to ensure the highest quality products. Tasks involve lifting 10-50 pounds from the line to the pallet. Worker would inspect bottles to ensure lids are secure, labels are correct and bottles are free from defects. This position requires attention to detail as well as the physical demands of bending, stooping, standing, and lifting for 12 hours. During periods of downtime workers are responsible for other duties as assigned.
2. Worker will be stacking injection molded buckets and lids from production lines to pallets. Worker will apply handles to molded buckets. Worker will palletize assembled buckets, wrap the pallets and move the pallets using a pallet jack. Worker will box all injection molded spouts and caps. Worker will assemble the boxes, close and tape up the boxes, label and palletize the boxes. Worker is responsible for checking the quality on molded/ printed parts to meet company and department standards in color and part integrity. Workers are responsible for cleaning machines, work areas and other duties assigned.
STEEL-TOED BOOTS/SHOES REQUIRED.
Apply Now More Info
Shift / Schedule: Mon - Thurs. 6:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: Lehi, UT
Essential Job Duties& Responsibilities:
General knowledge of the below mentioned is helpful but must be willing to learn.
** Construction background very helpful
** Basic and complex rigging
** Heavy rigging
** Lifting and setting of heavy machinery
** Wire rope basics
** Sizing of chokers
** Load charts
** Blueprint reading
Apply Now More Info
$20.00 - $30.00 / HR.
SALT LAKE CITY, UT, 84119
Contract position: From now until 08/20/2017