Branch No: 67383-6233
8010 Roswell Road, Suite 140
Sandy Springs, GA 30350
Phone: (770) 594-2424
Apply Now More Info
The Insurance Representative completes insurance follow-up process accurately and timely for a designated group of accounts, by payer classification or other method of assignment. The Insurance Representative also answers inquiries by mail or phone as related to that designated group of accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Supervisor responsibilities: This Insurance Representative job has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Previous roofing sales or insurance adjustor experience
• Clean professional appearance
• Great customer care attitude, who enjoys taking care of the customers. • Communicates very well and is organized
• Keeps schedules updated in a timely matter
• Follows through with all responsibilities, bids and jobs in progress.
• Meets with crews to start jobs and inspects jobs once completed
• Can write up material list and place orders for materials
• Collect payment for jobs completed
• Displays integrity and trust worthiness
• Basic computer skills and internet skills
• Must be able to climb and walk all types of roofs.
If you can do small repairs like replace a pipeboot or sealing a furnace stack, that would-be a plus.
• Proven track record of 5+ year experience
• Valid Driver’s License / good driving recordApply Now More Info
SharePoint Developer for position at Fort Gordon, GA
•Development of Solutions that may also involve using out-of-the-box SharePoint features, designing solutions that extend SharePoint and office platforms via customizations or integration of 3rd party products.
•Implementation and management of SharePoint Server configurations and services (CA, App, Index, WFEs, Search, Caching, Crawling)
•Implement and management of SharePoint SQL Server configurations and services (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, BLOB Externalization/Caching, Data Storage Optimization, Accessibility, Interfacing)
•Creation of User Manuals/Documentation for SharePoint Systems/Solutions/Websites.Apply Now More Info
Reports To: GM, Parts Division
Job Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Fulfillscustomerorders for repairpartsthroughcustomerservice,orderprocessing,and otheroperationalprocesses.
EssentialDuties and Responsibilitiesincludethefollowing.Otherdutiesmaybeassigned.
Apply Now More Info
Located in Atlanta, this awesome company designs and executes large-scale, outsourced sales and marketing campaigns leveraging digital marketing, tele-based sales and custom analytics. An industry leader in the technology industry, they deliver results for domestic and global campaigns with our proprietary methodologies and performance-based approach.
This is a true inside sales role. The training is the standard for the sales industry. With these skills developed to your potential, the sky is the limit! This is where I recommend that my children go to work after their graduation.
For the past decade this company has built a reputation of successful technology, software and manufacturing demand generation. Only employing highly-skilled, customer-focused people worldwide. Recognized by the Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of the fastest growing company in the area (120% revenue growth) at the 20th annual Pacesetter Awards ceremony this year!
We are looking for experienced, motivated B2B Sales Executives who have past customer relationships with midsize and large companies in Atlanta, Georgia and vicinity. We are a preferred partner for many companies, helps clients scale, optimize and manage IT capacity reach their business goals. With over 700 global engagements successfully delivered, we excel in the delivery of Consulting Solutions and Managed Staffing.
• Generate business leads to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth targets
• Effectively and consistently forecast sales and opportunity pipeline to regional and corporate management
• Leverage business from new and established relationships
• Develop and maintain a high level understanding of Strategic Partners offerings
• Support and promote local marketing events in conjunction with strategic partners supporting market positioning and market demand generation
• Manage proposal and presentation creation and delivery both written and oral.Apply Now More Info